Request a transfer for the funds.
- Click on the withdraw funds option on your fundraiser page
- Click on the option Request Transfer.
- You will be asked for an OTP as an additional step of verification. The OTP will be triggered to your mobile phone via SMS
- Once the verification is completed, you will be asked to select the account to which you want to withdraw the funds to.
- Enter the amount that you would like to withdraw. Please note that you can withdraw funds in parts or in full. However, you will be required to provide expense documents each time you wish to withdraw funds.
- You will also have an option to leave a tip towards Milaap. The tip amount will ensure that we are able to continue providing our best-in-class service to you. If you wish to proceed without leaving a tip, you may do so by leaving the tip value blank.
- Upload the expense documents and post an update. to know what an update is, please click here
- You will then be asked to review all the details.
- You have then successfully raised a withdrawal request
Note: In case you have raised a withdrawal request and have accidentally added a tip towards Milaap, do not worry. Please reach out to your fundraiser's manager or you may write to us at email@example.com. We will help you accordingly.